Friday, June 6, 2008

what am I doing?

I am a lost lamb in this course. I have a flickr pro account which I use to dump pictures from travel onto
see http://www.flickr.com/photos/tesswere/

My son and his beautiful girlfriend are arranging a wedding in Adelaide from Perth and so I have been sent out to take photoes of possible venues then dump them onto Flickr for them to see.

If I had more time I would organise them better. Am heading off to Ireland in a few weeks time and will have more photoes to upload so I should get my act together.....

Ill go and tag some now

cheers
Tess

2 comments:

Michael said...

Whatever it is you're doing you're doing fine Tess! Your photos tagged 'newlearntech08' are turning up in Flickr when you see with that tag - bravo! And have a wonderful time in Ireland.

Michael said...

Re previous comment: I meant 'search with that tag'!